Open Studio Pilates:
Sleek, Urban, Downtown Studio
Get Started for $99!
If you can see it, you can be it! Located in the North Village Arts District of beautiful downtown Columbia, Open Studio Pilates is passionate about helping you create the person you want to be—strong, flexible, at the pinnacle of health.
Joseph Pilates created his unique method of exercise for everyone to enjoy. At Open Studio Pilates, we honor these beliefs—focusing on affordable (and fun) group equipment classes (Reformer and Tower)–plus, one-on-one, private pilates instruction (to also include the Wunda Chair and Ladder Barrel).
The studio features state-of-the-art equipment from Balanced Body and boasts free parking (in front of studio). Small class sizes ensure proper, personal instruction.
All classes are taught by the studio’s owner, Laura Detert, PMA®-CPT. Laura is a qualified instructor of comprehensive pilates by Balanced Body and a Certified Pilates Teacher by the Pilates Method Alliance.
Experience the Open Studio Pilates difference:
- Regularly scheduled group classes featuring: Reformer (with Jumpboard and Arc options), Tower and Mat–plus, a variety of small props to include: Magic Circles, Small Balls, Foam Rollers, Dowels, Straps and Rotator Discs.
- 16+ Group Classes offered weekly to fit a variety of busy schedules.
- Private clients enjoy the benefit of programs designed specifically to meet their individual needs. Plus, unlike larger studios, Open Studio Pilates private clients never share studio space with others; thus, the atmosphere is truly private.
- Private Group Classes allow a small group of individuals to customize a class to suit their own needs.
- Open Studio Hours allow experienced individuals to design their own work-outs for only $10 per 50 minute session.
"In 10 sessions, you will feel the difference,
In 20 sessions, you will see the difference,
In 30 sessions, you will have a whole new body."
—Joseph H. Pilates